Water Pipes is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Mobiloids. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Water Pipes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Water Pipes is the one of the best puzzle games in the market and without a doubt the best pipe connection game.
All you need to do is to rotate pipes, connect them and make a working pipeline.
Touch the pipes to turn them.
Construct a water path from valve to container.
Solve puzzles fast and get more experience points.
You can always use hints if you have got stuck in some level.
Improve your experience level and unlock new fantastic packages with unique gameplay.
* 1000+ fantastic levels
* 4 game packs with unique gameplay
* Nice graphics and sounds
* Daily challenges
* Daily rewards
* Hint system
So what are you waiting for? Download this game for Free and became the best pipeline maker in the world!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Water Pipes first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Family Guy The Quest for Stuff on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Water Pipes on PC
To download and install Water Pipes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Water Pipes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Water Pipes on PC.
Download Water Pipes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Water Pipes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Water Pipes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Water Pipes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.