Viber Messenger is the newest Communication release developed and published by Viber Media S.à r.l.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Viber Messenger PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Viber Free Messenger and Phone Calls: Connecting millions worldwide! Write a text message, call, chat and share with anyone, anywhere!
Viber is your go-to free messenger, allowing you to message or call anyone in the world through your Internet connection*. Send a text message to friends and family with Viber Messenger. Call your loved ones using Viber’s live video chat or voice call, all part of Viber’s free and high-quality phone calls. Express yourself with cool stickers and emoji icons, share photos, and send your favorite videos. The free messenger also lets you make international phone calls for free.
Connect with friends and family using instant messaging, voice calls, or live video chats
Choose a contact from your phone book or simply enter a phone number to add a new contact on Viber messenger. Send a text message, or take advantage of the other amazing features that Viber offers beyond just free messages! Share photos and videos, enjoy emoji icons and cool stickers, record audio messages, and even send files.
Group chat with up to 250 people!
With Viber messenger, it’s easy to create and join group chats – with up to 250 people at once! Chat with your favorite people, ‘like’ any user’s voice, or text message.
Why users worldwide are choosing Viber Free Messenger:
★Hassle-free, long-distance calls- Viber Messenger is your free international calling app! No need for a username or login information, simply activate by entering your phone number.
★ Voice or video – Make your free phone call now! – Choose between the basic voice call or go with our live video chat if you need a face-to-face! Whether you make a phone call domestically or have international calls to make, all phone calls boast HD quality sound.
★ Instant video messages – Tap and hold the instant video icon to capture the moment with 30-second videos, release to send.
★Secured communications – Viber messenger automatically encrypts text messages, video and voice calls, photos, videos, and group chats.
★Express yourself with stickers – Bring your text message to life by sending playful emoji icons and cool stickers.
★Your personal messenger with “damage control” – Delete a text message or voice message even after it was sent.
★‘Hidden Chats’ feature – Choose to hide specific chats from your messaging screen and access them later.
Install Viber Free Messenger Now – Start Connecting!
Facebook – http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter – http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Wi-Fi or data plan – network data charges may apply.
Viber is part of the Rakuten Group, a world leader in e-commerce and financial services.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Viber Messenger first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: My Talking Tom the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Viber Messenger on PC
To download and install Viber Messenger for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Viber Messenger on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Viber Messenger on PC.
Download Viber Messenger for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Viber Messenger Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Viber Messenger, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Viber Messenger on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.