Twitch is a free Android App developed by Twitch Interactive, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Twitch PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Be a part of the world’s leading live social video platform for gaming. With Twitch for Android, you can watch live streams of the video games and activities you love, and chat with streamers and other viewers, from anywhere, anytime. From League of Legends, to Overwatch, to live art demos, if it’s worth watching, it’s live on Twitch right now.
+ Live and recorded video of top video games, esports events, art, cooking, music, and more
+ Interactive live shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard
+ Completely unique programming like Bob Ross marathons and exclusive video game events
+ Full-featured live chat with one of the largest gaming communities in the world
+ Dark mode quality for late-night viewing
+ Simple, intuitive navigation that makes it easy to discover the content you care about most
+ Mobile broadcasting, putting the ability to go live right in your hand at the touch of a button
For feedback and questions, please visit our support center https://help.twitch.tv
Ask about our opinion, Twitch provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install Mailspring On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Twitch on PC
To download and install Twitch for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Twitch on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Twitch on PC.
Download Twitch for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Twitch Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Twitch, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Twitch on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.