Tumblr is the newest Social release developed and published by Tumblr, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tumblr PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Whether it’s fandoms or philosophy, fashion or felines, Tumblr is where your interests connect you with your people.
— Post photos, GIFs, text, videos, live videos, audio, anything.
— Make your own GIFs. Cover them in stickers and text, if you like.
— Look however you want. Customize your Tumblr’s colors, fonts, layout, everything.
— Follow whatever topics you’re interested in. Find new ones you didn’t even know existed.
CONNECT WITH YOUR PEOPLE
— Join millions of people in millions of communities across millions of #tags.
— See something you love? Reblog it to your Tumblr and start a conversation.
— Start a private conversation with your friends in messaging.
— Or just follow, if you’re feeling shy. No big deal.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tumblr first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Ping Computers or Websites, Find Out Their Status [Guide]
Download and Install Tumblr on PC
To download and install Tumblr for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tumblr on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tumblr on PC.
Download Tumblr for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tumblr Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tumblr, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tumblr on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.