SPILLZ is a free Android Game developed by Kwalee Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SPILLZ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SPILLZ is a hilarious and outrageously fun puzzle game!
Remove the piled up blocks to send your container crashing to the ground, but be careful not to move too quickly or risk spilling your balls!
The more balls in your container once you reach the bottom of the level, the more stars you'll earn!
Play across a huge variety of levels, all designed to test your block-busting, ball-holding skills!
Or face up to endless mode and see how far you can fall before losing all your balls!
Earn XP and unlock awesome new upgrades like new cups, backgrounds and balls!
• Fun and addictive physics puzzle gameplay!
• Huge number of fun and frantic levels!
• Unlock cosmetic and gameplay upgrades by earning XP!
• Play endless mode and try to beat your high-scores!
• Hilarious physical effects – watching balls spill never gets old!
Ask about our opinion, SPILLZ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Tumblr on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install SPILLZ on PC
To download and install SPILLZ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SPILLZ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SPILLZ on PC.
Download SPILLZ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SPILLZ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SPILLZ, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SPILLZ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.