Podcast Addict – Donate is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Xavier Guillemane. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Podcast Addict – Donate PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you enjoy Podcast Addict, you can buy this app to support it.
Once this app is installed, you will need to stop / restart Podcast Addict in order to disable the ad banners. It will not unlock any new feature, because Podcast Addict is unlimited by default.
You must have Podcast Addict installed before purchasing this Donate app.
THIS APP DOESN'T HAVE AN ICON AND CANNOT BE STARTED. JUST INSTALL IT… AND FORGET ABOUT IT
Please don't forget to rate the Donate app, review it and click its +1 button to give it more visibility on the Google Play.
Podcast Addict allows you to manage Podcasts, Radio on Demand, Audio books, Live stream radios, YouTube & Twitch channels and RSS News feeds from a single app.
Please contact me in case you have any issue/question.
SUBSCRIPTION / DISCOVERY
• Search by podcast name or keywords (450,000 podcasts / 10M+ episodes)
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by category
• Browse podcast networks (NPR, Gimlet, BBC, Serial, Ted Talks, …)
• Browse custom recommendations based on your current subscriptions
• Paste the podcast RSS/ATOM feed url. Also works with iTunes, SoundCloud, YouTube & Twitch channels urls
PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS
• Built-in audio effects such as playback speed, volume boost and skip silence. Works while streaming or playing downloaded files
• Variable playback speed for video podcasts (Android 6.0+)
• Multiple playlists support
• Advanced playback features like Shuffle mode, Loop mode and Sleep timer
• Works as a standalone player (MP3, local files, streaming)
• Full chapter support
• Chromecast & SONOS support
• Automatic update, download, playlist & deletion (Set a specific time so your favorite podcasts can be downloaded before you wake up)
• Settings can be customized by podcast
• Control the app through Intents with apps like AutomateIT, Tasker, …
• Backup / restore subscriptions (OPML file compatible with iTunes, Google Reader, …)
• Full app backup / restore
• SD card storage
• Android wear notifications & controls, Android Auto, Pebble …
• Live stream radio search engine (25K radio stations)
• Bookmarks / Notes
• Automatic Flattr
• Support RSS comments & iTunes reviews
• Support Authenticated feeds
• Search based podcasts (handle a search request as a podcast)
• Virtual podcasts / Audio books (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• Visual customization (themes & Grid/List display modes)
• Full screen reading mode for RSS news feed
• Advanced filtering by type/keywords/duration to show/hide episodes
• Advanced sharing features (full description, Twitter, …)
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, Audiomatic, BAM! Radio, BBC, Bloomberg, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNET, CNN, Crooked Media, Earwolf, ESPN, Feral Audio, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, Fun Kids, Gimlet Media, Goodstuff FM, HeadGum, How Stuff Works, Infinite Guest, Innovative Language, KCRW, LibriVox, Loyal Books, Mobile Nations, Monocle 24, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, Night Vale presents, NPR, Panoply, PBS, PodcastOne, Podiobooks, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Radiotopia, Relay FM, Revision3, S-Town, Scientific American, Serial, Showtime, Slate, Smodcast, Spec.FM, S-Town, Stand Up NY Labs, The Guardian, The Incomparable, The Naked Scientists, This American Life (TAL), Ted Talks, The Blaze, The Heard, The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE), The New Yorker, This Week in Photo, Twit, Voice America, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, Wolfpop, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen
• Italian: Radio24,Rai Radio 1,Rai Radio 2,Rai Radio 3
Ask about our opinion, Podcast Addict – Donate provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Amaziograph on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Podcast Addict – Donate on PC
To download and install Podcast Addict – Donate for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Podcast Addict – Donate on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Podcast Addict – Donate on PC.
Download Podcast Addict – Donate for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Podcast Addict – Donate Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Podcast Addict – Donate, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Podcast Addict – Donate on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.