Music is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Sony Mobile Communications. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Music application from Sony gives you a wonderful experience when listening to your music files. Import your music, arrange in playlists and just listen away. We optimize the sound to make it sound great and make sure little power is used, so you can listen for as long as you want.
If you have an Android Wear device, you can control your music and transfer your favorite playlists and listen with just a Bluetooth headset connected.
The Music application is only compatible with Xperia devices.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Ask about our opinion, Music provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Millionaire Wedding – Lucky Bride Dress Up PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Music on PC
To download and install Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Music on PC.
Download Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.