Live Portrait Maker is a free Android Game developed by Angela He, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Live Portrait Maker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Create your own fashionable, animated 2.5 girl ?
❍ Tap to look ?
❍ Style from 55 facial features & 26 outfits?
❍ 12 dynamic, cool effects ?
❍ Highly customizable?
❍ Casual, sweet ? or devious ? looks!
･ *ﾟ｡ *
* ﾟ｡·*･｡ ﾟ*
* ☆ ｡･ﾟ*.｡
* ❍｡ ﾟ･｡ * ｡
･ ﾟ☆ ｡
This smol thing was created by me, Angela He, in a week. Reach me at twitter (@zephybite) or tumblr (zephyo.tumblr.com). Thanks for checking it out!
All code + art can be found on Github (https://github.com/zephyo/Live-Portrait-Maker) under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Ask about our opinion, Live Portrait Maker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Supercar i8 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Live Portrait Maker on PC
To download and install Live Portrait Maker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Live Portrait Maker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Live Portrait Maker on PC.
Download Live Portrait Maker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Live Portrait Maker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Live Portrait Maker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Live Portrait Maker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.