Google Street View is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Street View PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses with Google Street View.
You can also add your own Street View for everyone to see. Create 360 photos using either your phone's camera or a certified Street View Ready camera, then position them and add connections on the map using the Street View app.
New for Local Guides level 6+ and Street View Trusted Photographers:
Try the new "Video Mode" beta, where you can connect a Ricoh Theta V camera and create Street View as you walk, bike, or drive. This new mode records video from your camera and converts it into connected Street View images when you publish to Google Maps.
APP REQUIRES ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT AND UP
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google Street View first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To View More Suggestion In The Chrome Address Bar [Guide]
Download and Install Google Street View on PC
To download and install Google Street View for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Street View on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Street View on PC.
Download Google Street View for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Street View Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Street View, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Street View on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.