File Manager is the newest Tools release developed and published by mie-alcatel.support. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
File manager is an efficient tool that allow users to manage their files easily.It supports search, copy and paste, move, delete, rename and compress. With file manager you can handle all your files and folders whether they are stored in your device’s memory or micro SD card.
* File browsing—Find files easily by clear categorization: recents, installers, Bluetooth, documents, downloads, audios, pictures, videos, archives, safe box and favorites.
* Recents—Find all files which you recent modified or reviewed.
* Installers—Manage all installers in your device.
* Documents—Manage all document files in your device. Supported file formats: doc, docx, rtf and pdf.
* Downloads—Manage all files (including apk and zip files) in download folder.
* Audios—Manage all music and sound related files. Support file format:mp3, wma, wav.
* Pictures—Manage image and picture file in your storages. Supported file formats: jpg, jpeg, png, bmp.
* Video—Manage all videos files in your device. Supported file format: mp4, avi, mov.
* Archives—Manage all compressed files in your device.
* Safe box—Move your personal files to safe box. Which has password protection.
* Internal storage—Manage all files and folders in your local devices storage.
This app uses Accessibility services.
File Manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Animal Super Squad PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install File Manager on PC
To download and install File Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Manager on PC.
Download File Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.