Dropbox is a free Android App developed by Dropbox, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dropbox PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dropbox is a creative collaboration space designed to reduce busywork, bring your files together in one central place, and safely sync them across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. And sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. Features like the doc scanner, shared folders, offline access, and more, make collaborating with others’ simple.
• Work on files with others through shared folders
• Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
• Comment on files to share feedback with your team
• Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
We'd love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dropbox first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: RadarScope New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Dropbox on PC
To download and install Dropbox for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dropbox on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dropbox on PC.
Download Dropbox for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dropbox Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dropbox, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dropbox on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.