CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CBS Sports is the #1 source for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS and NCAA sports news, scores, videos and more!
Your one-stop sports app – available on Android, Android Tablet, Android TV and Chromecast.
The fastest scores, stats, news, tweets & push notifications for all major sports – personalized to your favorite teams. PLUS – all year long – watch live sporting events such as SEC football games (Sept-Dec), NCAA basketball (January-April), PGA TOUR (May-August), and shows.
CBS Sports App features:
★ Every major sport: MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, MLS Soccer, Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, NCAA and more!
★ Fastest news, scores and stats – you’ll see the difference when you know the latest big plays and the final scores before your friends with the CBS Sports App
★ Your team’s news in a custom feed packed with real-time info from dedicated insiders
★ Watch sports directly on your device
★ Hand-picked, personalized news alerts for every must-know story
★ Watch sports & games LIVE! Watch sports events and analysis all year long – SEC football, NCAA basketball, PGA TOUR, CBS Sports Network and original Fantasy Sports & News shows
★ Listen to live streaming radio, including Jim Rome, Bill Reiter, Tiki and Tierney & more for all of your sports news
Plus, everything else you need to be in the know:
★ Scores, news, standings, stats, tweets and more for every major sport from high school to the pros: Football (NFL, NCAA), Basketball (NBA, NCAA), Baseball (MLB, NCAA), Hockey (NHL), Soccer (All Major Leagues), Golf, Tennis, Auto Racing (NASCAR, Formula 1) & more
★ Exclusive access to CBS Sports coverage of the NFL Draft, March Madness, the Masters, the NBA Draft & more
★ Live original studio shows like Fantasy Football Today, SEC Today, Pro Football and College Football Rundown.
★ Watch sports and games in real-time to get the most up-to-date sports news and scores
★ CUSTOM NAVIGATION: control the way the app looks with custom navigation to rank the sports that matter to you.
★ CHROMECAST INTEGRATION: Near a TV? Watch sports and the CBS Sports App content directly to your TV for a larger screen experience, including live sports and on-demand content
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports App. Download it now for free!
CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Fix Blank Lock Screen On iPhone X [Guide]
Download and Install CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live on PC
To download and install CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live on PC.
Download CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CBS Sports App – Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.