AfreekMojî is a free Android App developed by Mirian Ugokwe, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AfreekMojî PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Finally the Afro-Centric Emojis you've been wanting! Featuring over 60 African inspired emojis! Celebrate your Afro-centric or African culture with AfreekMoji! Brighten up your conversations, with our wonderful emoji designs and share your individuality with your family and friends. Happy AfreekMojing!!
This is truly a Must have app.
With constant updates with more new releases.
If you are experiencing issues/emojis not copying & pasting:
Please be sure that "Full Access" is enabled in your iPhone settings (Setting > Keyboard)
Access must be manually granted after keyboard is added. We DO NOT collect or track any information such as keystrokes or credit card information. We aren't able to view or track what our users type in their keyboard. Allowing full access is simply a technical requirement to be able to paste emojis directly from your keyboard into messaging apps.
AfreekMojî provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Remove A Sticker Blocking A Message In iOS [Guide]
Download and Install AfreekMojî on PC
To download and install AfreekMojî for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AfreekMojî on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AfreekMojî on PC.
Download AfreekMojî for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AfreekMojî Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AfreekMojî, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AfreekMojî on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.