1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game is a free Android Game developed by MagicAnt.Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A brain-training puzzle in which you draw 1 line, that will sharpen your wits.
In this free-to-play puzzle game, you merely have to draw one line. It is deceptively simple, yet profoundly deep.
Play through the extensive stages, sharpening your wits as you have fun.
A brain-training puzzle game that activates your mind as you play.
When you've got a spare moment, on your daily commute, or before going to bed, why not experience what it feels like to activate you mind?
How to play
There is only one rule:
"Connect all the points with just one line."
It doesn't matter where you start.
There are some fiendishly tricky, complicated puzzles among the large number of stages.
When you get stuck, make use of a hint.
There are 10 levels, and a total of 500 stages.
At first, it starts off with simple shapes, but each time your level increases, the number of lines increases, and it gets more and more complicated.
You might think it's too easy early on.
However, clearing the simple stages is also important.
The hints to clearing the later, more complicated stages can all be found scattered through the simple stages.
Some unique types of line, such as "one way lines" and "overlapping lines", can also be found throughout the stages.
These special lines will encourage your imagination.
Use this chance to activate your mind as you play, by trying to solve this free-to-play brain-training puzzle game.
You're sure to get hooked!!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Reigns: Her Majesty New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game on PC
To download and install 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game on PC.
Download 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 1LINE – one-stroke puzzle game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.